Circa 1930. Corrib Hotel, Bridge Street, Oughterard. It was previously known as the Railway Hotel. The building was not listed as an hotel in Griffith’s valuation of 1855 but the Valuation stated that the building was owned by G.F. O’Flahertie and leased to Peter Walsh.
The Corrib Hotel C.1930
By Culture and Heritage Group
This page was added on 06/07/2010.